Join Us for the 11 Days of Global Unity
CLICK TO LEARN ABOUT THE MOVEMENT OF ALL MOVEMENTS
The Freedom Campaign is devoted to working with people and organizations to promote freedom for all! WE aim to bring together grassroots movements and organizations to make sure the voices of the people are heard; end society’s mishandling of poverty, drug addiction, and mental illness; and to protect and foster freedom of expression in media, culture and the arts. WE do this through promoting responsible governance for the Common Good; promoting public financing of elections; supporting strategies to reduce corruption; funding and supporting democratic governance practices, institutions, and non-commercial media; promoting media literacy; and advocating for socially responsible public interest practices in media.
This campaign focuses on:
“Make Your Voice Heard” (UN Theme for Peace & Democracy)
Make sure the voice of the people is heard at the highest levels of power
Promote responsible governance of, by and for the people- for the Common Good
Promote public financing of local and national elections
- Support strategies to reduce corruption
- Fund and support democratic governance practices and institutions worldwide
- End society’s usage of incarceration as a substitute for properly addressing Poverty, Drug Addiction, and Mental Illness
- Promote Media Literacy: Who controls and benefits from media? How is media created and manipulated for political and economic gain? Is it news or PR? Entertainment or Advertising?
Fully fund and support independent non-commercial media in the public interest
- Advocate for socially responsible public interest practices in all media
Protect and foster freedom of expression in media, culture and the arts worldwide
- Carry out other programs that support Freedom